[pasmembers] School star parties for Sept 2012 to May 2013

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List Serve <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 14:33:01 -0700 (PDT)

Good afternoon,

We have 3 school star parties for next school season Sept 2012 to May 2013
lined up, already. This is the link to keep an eye on upcoming events at
Schools. I know some of you love doing school events more than other
events, and so I keep this list updated.

I have booking docs for the two at the top of the list, but haven't yet
gotten the details on the site. However, the public calendar does
have a place holder for the event, so no other schools can / will
book on that date.

Please have a super day.
Here's the link: http://www.pasaz.org/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=111

Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry