[pasmembers] Saturday Oct 18 Private Event - my other email is down.

  • From: "Terri" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: PAS ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 10:43:39 -0700

Good morning PAS Members,
I'm working on the invoice for this Saturday's event.
I need to know if anyone extra is attending with my Telescope Team members. It
is suggested that you do not bring anyone extra (by me) but if you do, I have
to know how many heads are attending to make sure there is enough food for
everyone. Reply quickly.

The paid Telescope Team members are:
Terri
Eric
Bruce
Mike
Kevin
Howard

William has dropped from being paid, due to his ears still bothering him, and
so Howard is filling in. Both William and I will be at the event, but he won't
be doing any finding of objects or bending over, if possible. Still dizzy,
unbalanced.

A separate email to the Star Tours group will go out in a moment, as i don't
have access to email addresses through this email, only the lists. Weird, eh?

Have a super day!
Terri, Event Coordinator

You can reply, as this email forwards to my gmail account, which is down right
now. Hope it comes up soon.

As of Jan 1, 2014, I will have a new email account. Please change your records
to reach me at StarStuff@xxxxxxxxx.

Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor