[pasmembers] Quick thoughts on tonight's Meeting of the Minds

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 12:28:07 -0700

PAS Members,

We will begin the meeting as a General Membership meeting ONLY Open to PAS
Members. Please do not invite friends to this meeting, tonight. We decided
to make it a private meeting.

We will take a 10 minute break between discussions
1) General Members discussion
2) Star Tour Members Discussion

After the break, current Star Tours members and those thinking about
joining the Star Tours group, should stick around for the 2nd half of the
meeting. Everyone else should depart as we are going to be discussing
something that isn't interesting to you, meaning, you aren't a Star Tours
member, so you might not want to or need to know the data we will be
discussing. You can stay if you want. We may ask you to depart.

Everyone currently on the Star Tours Group list should be in attendance
tonight, if at all possible. And if not, then you will need to read the
review of this meeting and any updates added to the Star Tours forum
thread:

Revolving Star Tours Members List:
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/showthread.php?t=905

and

Important info about Paid Star Parties
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30

Watch for a notice that there is new data in one or both of these forum
threads next week, when I update them with the data.

Just so you know, since the general public doesn't need to know what the
Star Tours group is discussing, the review, or results of the meeting
tonight, as far as the Star Tours data goes, will be put into the forums
rather than into a review for the newsletter. I will separate out the
general discussion of that meeting, and put it into one of the links above,
or both, if we discuss different data pertaining to the two topics above
(links) and for the Star Tours members who miss the meeting, this will be
REQUIRED READING.

So, if you can't make tonight's meeting, please drop me an email so i know
who is NOT attending, and i can send an email to you when the data has been
added to the site for you to review. Many thanks.

The review for the NL (Newsletter) about this MOM's will only share the
general meeting topics and what was decided.
And your reviews are welcome, i might edit them before adding them to the
NL.

Have a spectacular Thursday!
Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook