[pasmembers] Planetarium shows for Feb 2015

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 13:54:57 -0700

Good morning PAS members,

Ron has sent me the list of Planetarium shows for this month, so go to the
link to find out more info on the upcoming dates.

Feb 21 at 1pm, 3pm and 5pm
Feb 22 1pm

Reminder, This is NOT a PAS Event, but PAS Members are invited to join and
RSVP is very Required as seating is limited. You can bring a friend or
family member, too.

I am posting this to the site, right now.

Have a super day!
Terri, Event Coordinator

Ron writes: Our February show is: "The Heavens Declare Our Place In Space".

Join us in our 70's "Spaceship Of The Imagination" and "Go Where No One Has
Gone Before" to a "Galaxy, Far, Far, Away", or perhaps close by, and let
our viewers get out their "Hitchhikers Guide" and find where we are in the
universe.

Please e-mail with time and number of seats requested.

http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1593&day=2015-2-21

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook