[pasmembers] Re: Painful ankle

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 10:20:54 -0700

Alex & Don,

I haven't figured out when the ankle is hurting, yet. Last storm, it hurt
for 2 days and then we got Rain, but i forgot to track how long the pain to
the rain happened. I estimate it was 2 days. I'm new to the weather ankle.
When i had a weather knee, which has since healed, it would hurt 2 days
prior to any large weather change, such as pressure, or rain. The good
thing was i knew it was going to rain or be super cloudy. But the bad thing
was walking with that knee was very painful. I"m glad it is gone.
Now i get migraines that are associated with the weather changes. And the
ankle, which is the one i messed up and tripped very badly on last May, i
think it was. It will be a year this coming May since i twisted it super
bad.

It makes me have to limp. So, last night, we went to get the mail from the
mailbox in our townhome complex, and the pain was terrible. That's why i
asked what you guys saw in the way of rain. But if it isn't rain, then it
must be atmospheric pressure that has changed.

If i can figure out the time frame from pain to rain, i can use it as a
rain gauge, eventually. Might as well put the pain to work, right?

Wishing everyone a headache free, ankle in pain free day!
And thank you, Weather Team, for all you do for the club!

Terri

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 2:02 AM, Alex Vrenios <axv@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is the pain associated with moisture content or low atmospheric pressure?
> A low over southern California is causing all this high cloud cover.
>
> On Feb 20, 2015, at 12:25 AM, Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Sorry I was looking at Safford...probably n o rain for the next week or so.
>
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 11:44 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> My Weather ankle is murder tonight.  Is there a storm headed this way?
>>
>> Have a super evening.
>> Terri
>>
>> Sent from my TARDIS via my Samsung Galaxy S5 Android Phone complete with
>> typos for your enjoyment.

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook