[pasmembers] PAS Members are invited

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Announce <pasannounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 14:47:41 -0700

Happy, awesome, fantastic Monday to all the really Spacial PAS Members!!!

Let's assume for a moment that the weather at Mike's house on Saturday will
be awesome for a training session.

Homework for the class is mandatory to attend.
Homework is sent through the PASMembers List serv to be shared with
everyone, so we all have the info needed to do the class. I hope to have
time to accumulate all the homework into a file, and send it out, neatly
organized, for the printing and use at this class. You will all print your
own list, from the main list, but at least we will all have the info to
share. You can reply to this email with your homework assignment.

$2 donated per vehicle, is also requested.

Sign up for the potluck.

Are these the only awesome PAS Members attending this event? Weather
permitting.
Terri Finch [Remove] [09-03-2014 03:51 PM] - Weather permitting - 1, maybe
2 scopes, and possibly pizza
Don Boyd [Remove] [09-03-2014 04:16 PM]
Rodney Fong [Remove] [09-09-2014 03:23 PM]
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1482&day=2014-9-20

And RSVP your attendance. 4 people is not a class size, although, even if
no one else attends, we will do something class related, just not with all
the usual class info shared.

William gave me an idea for next NSTS class. So, I'm ready for the next
one, in case this one falls through due to weather.

Saturday is too far out to be accurate with the weather forecasts, but we
are hopeful we will have an event.

Let's all get out there and do the homework assignment, even of you aren't
attending, doing the assignment gets you to be that much more versed in
what's available to share in September.

Have a spectacular Monday!
Terri, Event Coordinator

You may notice that you got* two copies of this email*. I'm testing the
lists.

PASAnnounce is for announcements only and All PAS members are supposed to
be on that list to know what is happening with PAS. Events, cancelled
events, etc.

PASMembers is our discussion list. We discuss weather, upcoming events, the
potlucks, and topics that were discussed or might be discussed at a future
Meeting of the Minds. You want to be on this list if you are an active
member of PAS.

If you didn't' get two copies of this email, please check to see which list
you DID get a copy from, and let me know if you need to sign up for the
other list so I can send out the sign up directions to get you where you
need to be.

Complete with typos because i'm in a hurry to jump into the shower before
William gets home. I may just continue to work on stuff tonight, as well,
depends on how bad a headache I have from doing the taxes earlier today.
Taxes, looking at those small numbers on receipts and statements, is a
headache to me. Everyone have a headache free evening!!!

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook