[pasmembers] Re: Need Telescope Teachers & at least 1 to show the moon tonight

  • From: "Eric Steinberg" <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 16:28:14 -0400

Likewise....

________________________________

From: pasmembers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pasmembers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don Boyd
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 1:27 PM
To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pasmembers] Re: Need Telescope Teachers & at least 1 to show
the moon tonight

I am not planning on bringing a scope tonight so I could help 1 maybe 2
of them.

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 11:32 AM, Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Eric & Don

Do you two think you can cover 3 people who want help

with their scopes, and maybe show the Moon tonight,

probably Eric show the moon.

If so, we can do this event. If you think that is too much to

do, then we may want to cancel this event, however, I hate

to because theses three people have expressed a desire

to learn how to use their scopes, and they sound eager...

: )

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/>  Event
Coordinator
Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/>  & My Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600>  Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>