[pasmembers] Re: May 26 scout star party - scopes needed

  • From: Don Boyd <dazphotog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 14:08:46 -0700

It is at Glendale and 13th place, which is on the east side of town.

I can help with this.

Don

On 5/17/2012 2:01 PM, Tim Jones wrote:
Bob and I will be out of town for this event, sorry.

Tim

On May 17, 2012, at 12:56 PM, Terri wrote:

Good morning PAS Members,

May 26 Scout star party around Glendale Ave and 3rd street
or ave, i'm not sure which.
Anyway, I have only myself as RSVP'd for YES. I have
2 RSVP's for Maybe. That would be enough scopes.
Shawn, our contact wants to know the status.
So, if you are planning to attend, please update
your status for this event.

Try to RSVP by Thursday May 24 so i can
have all the details of how many heads for food,
how many vehicles for gas reimbursement, how
many and which scopes will be attending.

http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=792&day=2012-05-26

Details and to RSVP in link above.
Have a super day!
Thanks
Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Blog&  My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy&  Wise with Acai Berry