[pasmembers] Looking for photos of Lunar Eclipse of Oct 8

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 17:01:42 -0700

Good afternoon PAS Members,

This next issue of the PAStimes Newsletter will include the most recent
Lunar Eclipse photos and reviews.
We have another one happening on Oct 8 at like 1:30am, and for that, if you
are going to photograph it or view it, i'm looking for reviews and photos
for the newsletter. We will be making a newsletter that is mostly about the
lunar eclipses. Would love to have your submissions. Also, we can put the
photos into the PAS Photo Gallery. If you haven't checked out the photo
gallery, i slowly get photos in there once in a while. If it didn't' take
so long to up load the photos, i'd have photos in there all the time.

Would love to include your reviews, writeups, adventures with this new
Lunar Eclipse of Oct 8, 2014. As well as the previous eclipse, if you
didn't already send over that info.

Please have a super day!

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music