[pasmembers] Re: Last NIght at Mike's

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Robert Ewing <rrewing9@xxxxxxxxx>, PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 10:28:44 -0700

Bob, that's an interesting question. I will have to look at the schedule
and get back to you on this.

*Anyone have any suggested dates?* All the events for Sept and Oct are
accurately on the calendar, at this time, so we can see what we have coming
up on Thursday's.

however, if anyone wants to do a night without me there, that's fine, like
a Mon, Tues or Wed that i can't make it. Just let me know and i will see if
i can set it up.

Input?
Terri

On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 8:33 PM, Robert Ewing <rrewing9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Glad you guys had a good party. I'll try and join you sometime for one of
> these !!  Hope everyone is well.
>
> Any thoughts on rescheduling the PVCC star party before October 20??
>
> Bob
> On Sep 21, 2014 12:16 PM, "Terri" <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Good early morning to everyone!
>> Last nights' event was wonderful. I hope everyone have a super evening,
>> whether you joined us at Mike's house or not.
>>
>> Those who attended last night, I'm looking for reviews to include with my
>> review of the evening. Send them over.
>> Thanks
>>
>> Terri
>>
>> --
>> Good friends are like stars. You don't always
>> see them, but you always know they are there.
>> Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event
>> Coordinator
>> Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
>> <https://www.facebook.com/PhoenixAstronomicalSociety> Page & My Facebook