[pasmembers] Re: Int'l Observe the Moon Night is on Sept 19 2015

  • From: <kjwitts@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 21:48:54 -0500

For everyone attending the PAS meeting tomorrow, the ISS will be passing
directly overhead at 6:44 from a southwest to Northeast direction.

It will be up for about 4 minutes. Fell free to join me outside of the meeting
room at that time to wave hello :)

Currently housing 6 crew members (2 Americans, 3 Russians and an Italian (4 men
and 2 women) and some rodents and green mussels who are study subjects. Man, I
love our hobby!

Kevin