[pasmembers] Re: High winds tonight

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 14:37:35 -0700

The Rats are sandwich theives? wow, didn't know that.
Yea, i guess my pet rats, given the chance, or the cats, even, if meat is
involved,
would attack or take away my sandwich. it wouldn't be the first time.
That's funny, didn't think of that.

Who's meeting us for dinner in front of what used to be Bad Donkey,
outside, but if inside is available, and the table and chairs are still
there, i say we move indoors. We will judge that when we get there.