[pasmembers] Re: Happy Tusday to all!

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:45:40 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Pete,
i added you to the list of members on the List Serv
We will start using this once everyone has joined.
IN the mean time, feel free to discuss what ever
you want having to do with astronomy. Good place
to ask questions.

I didn't see you RSVP for the PAS Social.
You've been to Mike's house in the past.
It was Mike's bday party you made it to, once.

Bring Sue with you!

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry