[pasmembers] Re: Fwd: [pasannounce] Public Event on Mar 8?

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 13:28:02 -0700

Outside bookmans.

the parking lot lights are a problem there but we could maybe block, with
our cars, some area for the scopes... in the bookmans parking lot... anyone
interested?I can ask
my contact at bookmans if we can do an event there, outdoors with our
scopes.

The bookmans building is to the West, so anyting you want to see at
bookmans, you have to get away from the building. maybe we can grab an area
of the parking lot, away from bookmans but still in the parking lot.

Ideas are welcome.
Let me know if you want me to ask my bookmans contact about this idea.
she can help advertise the event.