[pasmembers] Fwd: June Planetarium Show

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 14:37:56 -0700

PAS Members are invited to these wonderful Planetarium Shows. RSVP is
required as Ron only seats 22 people, and the event is FREE to PAS Members
and their immediate families. Take the whole family for a wonderful event!
RSVP directly with Ron, please, to attend.
These upcoming dates will be on the website soon.
Terri, Event Coordinator