[pasmembers] Fwd: Fwd: Antenna Site Observing

  • From: Leah S <lphxaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List Serv <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 12:59:32 -0700

hi everyone,

I also wrote to SAC to ask about whether they are holding the Messier Marathon this year - and yes, this year it will be held on the night of March 26-27.

detailed info below...

best regards,

Leah

Date:   Sat, 12 Mar 2022 12:37:27 -0500
From:   Michael G Wintering <mgwintering@xxxxxx>
To:     astronomy-questions@xxxxxxxxx

Hello Astronomers,

On previous visits to PHX I have observed at the Hovatter Rd location. I am planning to visit again and wanted to confirm that the location was still accessible. If it is not, can you please recommend an alternative location for observing.

Thank you in advance for your kind attention to my request.

Regards,
Michael Wintering

Sent from my iPhone