[pasmembers] Fw: Looking for some fellow stargazers.

  • From: LPhxAZ <lphxaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "List Serv" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:47:08 -0700

what do you suggest we reply?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Skokauckas" <m_skokauckas@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <Astronomy-Questions@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 7:14 AM
Subject: Looking for some fellow stargazers.

Good morning! My name is Michael Skokauckas contacting you from Buckeye, AZ. Was wondering how close your club is to Buckeye, and if you could use another member? Kinda boring being all by myself...lol ! I own two telescopes and I was a member of EVAC when my wife and I lived in Mesa, AZ. If your club is interested, there is some outstanding viewing sites out by Vulture Mine Rd. Does the club ever come over this far west? Clear Skies!!! Michael.

Sent from my iPhone=