[pasmembers] Re: For those who are asking but didn't make it to the Elections

  • From: LPhxAZ <lphxaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 17:45:47 -0700

congrats to all
----- Original Message -----
From: Terri
To: PAS Members ListServ
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 2:59 PM
Subject: [pasmembers] For those who are asking but didn't make it to the
Elections

Current Officer Positions:

New officers & Directors take their positions at the September Meeting.

Past officers, need to turn in their position badges to the new officers, so
go find those lost badges, or order a new one as a replacement. I will be
getting with Rod Sutter, who was past president while Bruce was in office, and
get the Past President position badge from him.

President Sam Insana
Vice Prez Howard Moneta
Treasurer Eric Steinberg
Event Coordinator Terri Finch
Editor Don Boyd
Member at Large Jenny Weitz (1 year term)
Member at Large Alex Vrenios (2 year term)
Host of meetings Rodney Fong

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook Page & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor & Music Facebook Page