[pasmembers] Feb 12 2015 Meeting of the Minds

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 14:30:06 -0700

PAS Members,

I'm collecting data for the next Meeting of the Minds on *Feb 12, 2015*,
7pm to 10pm in Room LS-205, Main Campus.

1) Topics for discussion - the Agenda has been updated on line with the
topics I have, as of today.

2) Show & Tell - send me the title of your presentation, send a brief
teaser paragraph & the length of your presentation so we can schedule your
presentation into the time we have together on this date.

3) Mini Presentations - send me the title of your presentation, send a
brief teaser paragraph & the length of your presentation so we can schedule
your presentation into the time we have together on this date.

4) Anything else you'd like to do or have at this event, send me the
details so I can schedule it. Thanks.

Bring a snack to share. Drinks provided by President Bruce, and if you
don't like bottled water, BYO drink.
THIS IS A PARTY!
Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook