[pasmembers] Re: EST - I need to pick someone's brain

  • From: Don Boyd <dazphotog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:58:16 -0700

If it starts @ 9 EDT then the conference starts at 6 AZ time. MST, which is what Arizona is, is the same as PDT.

On 3/21/2012 2:46 PM, Terri wrote:
The teleconference for tomorrow night plays or starts at 9pm Eastern time.
Is that 7pm here? DST just changed over and those who don't deal with it, other than having to reset your smart phone, don't realize the mess it makes of the lives of those who have to change to it. The question tho, is... what time zone is
AZ now? MST or PST? If it is PST, the Teleconference starts at 6pm here.
If it is MST, we begin at 7pm, which is what we were counting on.

Anyone have any input?

Thanks to all who help me figure this out.
Have a super day!
Terri
*//*Good friends are like stars. You don't always
Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Coordinator Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Private Music Instructor <http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry <http://drink-acai.biz/>