[pasmembers] Donation to PAS to donate funds in Bob Senzer's name to a charity

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 11:40:05 -0700

PAS MEmbers wishing to donate to a charity in Bob
Senzer's name, can meet at the PAS Meeting this Thursday,
make their donations to PAS, and we will collect it all and send it in one
check to the donation location.

Let's discuss this at the meeting. Please write a check to PAS, or donate
cash and get a receipt for your taxes, since this is a donate given to PAS,
to give to a charity.

Mike, bring the receipt book, and then we can tally it all,
and send it in one lump sum.

I'd like help forming the letter going to the charity.
I'd like to know the address we mail the check to,
and will prepare those items and send them out.

We will collect at the Lecture on May 14, as well, and send it out shortly
after. This gives Mike time to tally the amount, and prepare a check to
give to me to get mailed out.

I need to know how to get this done, so i ask that someone research it and
send it my way. Thanks so much.

Let's do it.

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook