[pasmembers] Re: Corona Ranch - 2nd scope needed

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 16:56:32 -0700

OK. I will eat something and be on my way.

On 9/18/2012 3:45 PM, Terri wrote:
Don
went through my email. looks like you are it.
I hope it works out, as we don't have a back up.
Good luck. Have fun.
Terri

*//*Good friends are like stars. You don't always
Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Coordinator Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor <http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>