[pasmembers] Re: Bookmans Today 3:30

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 13:29:27 -0700

cool, thank you!

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 12:40 PM, CenturyLink Customer <primefactory@xxxxx>
wrote:

Joe and I are going to Bookman's today.

------------------------------
*From: *"Terri" <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
*To: *"PAS Members ListServ" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Sent: *Sunday, April 12, 2015 11:09:46 AM
*Subject: *[pasmembers] Bookmans Today 3:30

Good morning PAS Members,

We have 1 RSVP for today at Bookmans. More may come in before the event,
and we may have walkins.
I don't know if Mike is attending today or not, he can reply to this email.
I don't know if we are doing dinner after Bookmans at 6pm at Carlos O
Briens, or not... I did call Daniel and he said he will be there, so if we
want to go, we have to make that decision at Bookmans. And for William &
Me, it will be based on if my daughter has made it to town or not, by the
end of Bookmans. If she does make it, we will go to Carlos. If she doesn't,
than we will skip and save money for our trip. I will be in touch with her
through text messages.

So, at this point, base your attendance on the help we need at Bookmans.
Don, if you are attending, please bring your collimator as Christine may
need her scope checked.

I'd love ot have some of you attend, to chat, and discuss upcoming events,
etc.
Have a super awesome Sunday!
Terri

Watch for updates if we get more RSVP's for today.

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event
Coordinator
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.musiclessonsbyterri.com/> & Music Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Music-Lessons-by-Terri/170920862925772>
Page