[pasmembers] Bookmans 1pm to 4pm is a GO

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 10:57:28 -0700

The weather this morning was tricky, but it looks like, by 1pm, the skies
will clear and we can do this Solar Event at Bookmans.

See you over there, Solar Telescope Team and Volunteers!

*Let's do it!*

*Katy, *I would like to borrow 3 chairs and 1 table outside to do this
event.

Terri, Event Coordinator

I should be there just before noon.

Rodney, please help hold parking spots near where we are setting up, so
that all scopes can have a close by parking spot for loading and unloading.
: )

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook