[pasmembers] ASU West Weather update

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 09:29:38 -0700 (PDT)

Tim, I am so glad to hear that tonight will be awesome skies.
Let's do it! I'm ready! See you over there!

If anyone sees a change in this weather forecast, get a notice to me right
away. Thanks.

And thank you all for your input over the last several days.
Tomorrow morning, post about PVCC Black Mountain event, please.

Have a super day!
Terri