[pasmembers] Re: 5 Rsvp for Bookmans this Sunday

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 17:18:28 -0700

checking into this right now, let me make the list, see what we have, and
see if we need you to attend. i just noticed, you RSVP'd. would love to see
you but can't see having you drive down if we have it covered. Don't give
up just yet, let me look into this and get back to you by morning.

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 8:44 PM, Eric Steinberg <eric@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Looks like there's a bunch of club RSVP's - do you still need more?

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook