[pasmembers] Re: 1 more hour to discuss weather for Navajo School tonight

  • From: Bob Christ <bchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 14:40:47 -0700

It's becoming more definitive that there is little chance the sky will clear up
during the scheduled time tonight.  The astronomy piece is a component of their
night's activity, so cancellation won't be a major "hit."

As much as I look forward to supporting this event, I think we have to claim
the sky defeated us.

Bob