[pasannounce] Black Mountain Campus Thursday Jan 30, and Anthem School on same date

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Announce <pasannounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 11:50:20 -0700

Good morning,

JoLinda is very persistent. She wants some scopes at Anthem school. I told
her we don't double book events, however, I have plenty of scopes signed up
to do the BMC event and we could spare some for her event, if any of you
would like to switch events.

I asked her to email me back the booking doc and tell me what the scope
limit is at $25/scope.

Once that info is in hand, for next Thursday's event, I will post her event
on line with ability to RSVP. Watch for the info, and an announcement will
go out.

Now, remember, this is a school, and you have to be a PAStimes Star Tour
Member as of today, to do school events, if you want to receive the
$25/scope gas reimbursement. However, if anyone wants to volunteer to be
there without pay, but still get pizza and water, that option is open, but
I'd rather if that was the case, you do the BMC event with William and Me.
We need the extra scopes at BMC.

Have a super day. Watch for the announcement. Remember, these announcements
come to you by having gone into the Private Forums and chose to have
notifications come to you when a new forum thread is posted or an old
thread is updated, as well as through email.

Terri, Event Coordinator for PAS

If we didn't have so many scopes signed up for BMC, I'd decline her, yet
again. But, we have plenty, as long as she only asks for 3-4 scopes. If she
wants more than that, I will have to limit it to only 3-4 for her event,
because I believe BMC will have a large amount of students and public
attending, this time.
Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600>
 Page