[paradiseriders] Re: Fwd: Re: Visiting SB: 7/28-7/30

  • From: Paul Hegarty <hegarty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: paradiseriders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 16:55:26 -0700

No ride and no dinner for me but I'd hope to make it for a corner of pie and say hello to the esteemed visitors.

On 7/27/2017 3:20 PM, Bill Rizzi wrote:

Hmmm ... this may all be dependent on whether I think pooch will be OK on its own at home (Tara will be up in Santa Maria with the county supervisors for a meeting.)

On 7/27/17 3:13 PM, Bill Rizzi wrote:

I've got a pooch showing up tonight through Monday so I won't be riding but I intend to show up at the P at 8:15 assuming riders leave RT 6:30PMish.

On 7/27/17 3:06 PM, Charles Meyer wrote:
Terri and I are going to try and stop by also. Wouldn’t want to miss such a celebrity siting in Santa Barbara.

- Charles