[palib] Teacher Assignments

  • From: "Pamela Walton" <Pamela_Walton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: palib@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 08:39:58 -0700

At our meeting last month I volunteered to share the teacher assignments
for students doing Library related assignments.  Please forgive me for
failing to do this.  I thought that our district mailman would deliver
mail to the PA Public Library, and what happened is that he delivered it
to Central Services, and they finally let us know that they do not deliver
to the PA Library.
So, I will deliver myself.
There's not too much going on in the LIbrary this week due to AP testing
taking place in the LIbrary three mornings this week.
Have a great day!    Pam Walton at PAHS Library Information Center