[Pack163] Yearbook group picture 3/8 ==bring uniform to school

  • From: Jenny Landquist <jlandquist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pack 163 <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 16:30:58 -0600

 From: sbomberg@xxxxxxxxx
To: jlandquist@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Yearbook group picture 3/8 ==bring uniform to school
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 08:30:09 -0600

Please see Sally's note below and have your Scout wear their uniform to school
tomorrow for the picture.  Hi Jenny, I received approval today to take yearbook
pictures of the scouts tomorrow right before their lunch period.  Please
forward this note to your pack.  I will send home a note in school mail too.
Thank you!
Sally Bomberg