[Pack163] Winter Jamboree Update/2 Openings

  • From: brian george <bjg455@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 14:56:59 -0800 (PST)

Hello Pack,

      We have 2 beds that just opened up for the weekend! If anyone would like
to join the fun, please contact me and i will add you to the roster.I have also
attached a new Agenda with slight changes to better fit our schedule.

We will be supplying Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner for Saturday and Breakfast for
Sunday.
Sat. Breakfast: Cereal, Donuts, Coffee, Juice
Lunch: Sloppy Joe's,Hot dogs,Chips & Orange Drink
Dinner : Pizza & Soda
Sun. Breakfast: Randy's Famous Pancakes & Sausage
If you would like to bring a snack that would be fine but we will likely have
some leftovers.

I sent a dead link for the campsite map, but i simply could not find a good one
on the web.

Go Scouts!
Brian George