[Pack163] Winter Jamboree Last Call

  • From: brian george <bjg455@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 12:48:25 -0800 (PST)

Hello Pack 163,
        I am finalizing the roster for the Winter Jamboree February 21-23. We
have filled all 16 beds for staying overnight but still have room for any that
want to come for the Saturday Events. The cost is only $5 per family regardless
of how many in your family come. Please let me know if your Family would like
to attend by this Pack Meeting on Thursday. The $5 is also due this Thursday
for any whom have not paid yet or would like to attend. I will send out an
e-mail with directions, agenda and things to bring on Monday 2/17 the week of
our trip.

Go Scouts!
Brian George
Wolf Den Leader/ Camping Coordinator