[Pack163] Swamp Fox!

  • From: misty jensen <amjensen6@xxxxxxx>
  • To: packgroup <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 14:05:18 -0800 (PST)

Dear Scouting families,

As always this camp comes up quick so I will need a good portion of the sign-up
and deposits by the Blue and Gold Dinner!!!

 The sign-up for Swamp Fox Camp is almost here.  I cannot guaranty a spot or
date as we have not gone to this camp in the last few years due to lack of
interest or response.

Swamp Fox is the Autumn version of River Rats! Here is some basic info:
2010 Swamp Fox General Information:
Weekends:
Place:
Who:
Deposits: Deposits of $25 per family are due at the April 13
Transferable.)
5:00 PM at the Council Scout Office.
As a
Examples of activities: Field games, first aids, knot tying, compass, leather,
nature, Frisbee golf, tire bowling and lots
more. Remember Belt loop ideas.

As I have said, The set-up is the same as River Rats.

It is a Family Camp in tents, all meals are provided in the dining hall. There
will be fun activities all day including BB guns, Archery Field games and
crafts.  There is a Campfire with skits and songs and more...

 The Pack will designate the October 1st date as our choice for organizational
purposes and I will try to get that date if we get a reasonable response to
this camp.

For ease of return of funds if we cannot get in to the Camp, A 25.00 deposit
check should be made out to BSA...not Pack 163.  Camp fund-raising bonus coupon
money can be used for the balance.

As always this camp comes up quick so I will need a good portion of the sign-up
and deposits at the Blue and Gold Dinner!!!

As always, any questions, please call,
Fred Bomberg
414-9403527

Leaders, if you've noticed I've missed a family, please forward this info !
ThanksSept. 17th, Oct. 1st, Oct. 8th 2010.Camp Long Lake, N4350 Boy Scout Road
in Dundee, Wisconsin 53079Tigers, Wolves, Bears, Webelos, their parents and
family.th, meeting (Deposits are non refundable, but are Reservations will be
released without refund if the balance is not paid by Friday, June 12th, 2010
at PACK you will be able to plan an activity. Only registered Cub Scouts will
be able to make wood projects.