[Pack163] Scouting for Food Counts

  • From: Jenny Landquist <jlandquist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:54:41 -0500

First of all, thank you for all that helped distribute the bags this past
weekend.  We do need to report the number of boys that helped and the number of
hours that it took our pack.  If you could let your den leader know and then if
the den leaders could get me their final numbers that would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Jenny Landquist

inbox.