[Pack163] Reminder - Pack Conservation Project

  • From: "Mark & Jen Winters" <mwinters1952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 15:58:17 -0500

Hello, Pack 163 families!  Just a friendly reminder that our annual Pack
Conservation project is taking place tomorrow at Retzer Nature Center from
12pm - 3pm.  If you and your scout can make it for all or part of that time,
we would welcome your assistance in pulling out an invasive plant species -
Garlic Mustard.  Check-in at the Main Desk and they will let you know where
to report.  Wear appropriate clothing for being outdoors in chilly, wet
weather!  Gloves will be provided, but bring your own if you prefer.

Although rain is in the forecast for tomorrow, the staff at Retzer expect a
clearing during the afternoon and therefore this event is still scheduled to
take place.  If it's raining in the late morning, I would recommend that you
call the main number at Retzer and make certain they are going to proceed.

We'll plan to see some of you tomorrow afternoon.  Thank you for your time
and participation!

Mark Winters
Pack 163 Conservation Officer