[Pack163] Re: Product Sale Pickup

  • From: Brian <brian.beitz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Alex Barta <abarta123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 07:44:03 -0600

Scout Parents,
Thanks to everyone who was able to make it during the pick up time
yesterday! I am very close to being able to reclaim my garage.

I do have the special order items for everyone here, save the ones that
would be shipped direct (customer provided address). Sorry for the
confusion, i believe this only impacted the Roses, and one other family. I
also have some coffee orders that got forgotten.

Please let me know before you plan to come so i can make sure i am home.
Call, text or e-mail, I receive all on my cell phone. 414-305-3726.

My availability for this week is as follows.

- Today(Sunday) intermittently until 6:30pm.
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 5pm to 6:30pm.

I would like to have all product out of my hands as soon as possible.
Please let me know if the above times don't work for you and we can work
something out.

Thanks!
Brian

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 9:46 PM, Alex Barta <abarta123@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Pack 163,

Below is the information for our product sale pickup. If you can't make
this time please make other arrangements with myself or Brian.

Pick Up Location: 2604 Crest Lane, Waukesha
Pick Up time: 10am to 1pm Saturday, November 14th.

During the form/money drop off many people who used their phones to find
our place were taken to the apartment complex next door. Below are the
directions to the pick up location from Bethesda elementary. Also attached
is a map.

Take University Dr north past UW-Waukesha all the way until the last
driveway on the right ( just prior to University dead-ending into
Silvernail Road). There is a big sign that says Stone Creek Apartments.Turn
right into that driveway.

After entering take an immediate right and continue until the third
building. The garage door will be open and in plain view when you see the
building.

Thank you,

Brian Beitz
414-305-3726

Alex Barta
414-719-0322

PS I have 4 popping corn and 1 cheddar cheese that I am not sure who they
should go to. If you think I owe you any of these because they weren't
available at the first drop off please let me know!