[Pack163] Pack Meeting/Announcements

  • From: "brian george" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bjg455" for DMARC)
  • To: Pack 163 <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 21:24:28 +0000 (UTC)

Greeting Pack 163, This Thursday at 6:30pm we are having our fitness obstacle
course being held by the WeblosI Den. Due to the Folk Fair we will be setting
up in the main hall rather than the gym at Bethesda. The Scouts will be timed
and compete against their own Dens or age groups. This will be alot of fun for
the boys while focusing on fitness. Winter Jamboree sign up is now available
and i will have the roster at this Pack meeting. The Jamboree will be March
4th-6th. The Jamboree is a weekend stay in a heated Cabin at IMR. The cost will
be $5 a scout and $10 any family member. This is a Family event so anyone in
your family can participate in planned activities and spend the night. The fee
will cover the cabin stay,3 meals on Saturday, Breakfast on Sunday. Some real
bang for your buck! This event is SUPER fun and we enjoy it every year! See me
for any questions or for sign-up. River Rats 2016 sign up is also available for
June 3rd-5th at Camplong Lake. This event is held at the BSA camp on longlake
and is a weekend event where we bring our tents. The cost is $50 per scout and
$50 per family member. Meals are takin care of by the BSA and we eat in the
Great Hall. This again is a really cool camp where we do a round robin of
activities like: BB guns,Archery,Bouldering wall and more. We participate with
other Packs in our area at camp,much larger than Winter Jamboree. See me for
questions or sign up. Anyone intrested can e-mail me and i will add you and any
family members intrested in joining us to the roster.As we get closer to the
events i will have more info,maps,directions i will e-mail out to the Pack.
These are the 2 overnight events we do each year with our Pack. I highly
recommend joining us as the Scouts ALWAYS have a blast and will make some great
memories! Go Scouts!Brian GeorgeCubmaster