[Pack163] Pack 163 Website Update for Beltloops/Pins

  • From: "Ryan Weaver" <rweaver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 12:05:42 -0600

Hello everyone,

I wanted to send out a quick Pack wide e-mail to let you know about a quick
update to the Pack website www.pacunits.org/p163

One of the key things we now have out there is the brand new Cub Scout
Academics and Sports Program Guide in PDF format.  This is located in the
Resources & Forms section of the website under Leader Resources.  It is a
large PDF but has all the new belt loops and pins available for scouts to
earn.

Check it out.

Yours in Scouting

Ryan Weaver