[Pack163] Re: Pack 163 Important -Noodles Fundraiser

  • From: Sheri Weaver <sheriweaver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pack 163 <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:08:36 -0600

Hungry?  Love Noodles?

Then don't miss out on all the fun!!  Noodles restaurant is offering a special
fundraiser night to raise funds for our Pack!

Bring your family and friends to Noodles Restaurant at 1210 W. Sunset Drive in
Waukesha on Tuesday, January 18 between 4:00-9:00 p.m.  This is a fun (and
tasty) way to support our Pack as 25% of the sales go directly to support the
costs associated Pack activities.

Be sure to mention Pack 163 and/or turn in one of the attached flyers when
ordering.  Don't forget to invite all of your family and friends (how about
issuing an invite on your Facebook page???).

See you there!

Sheri Weaver