[Pack163] Meeting this Friday

  • From: Alex Barta <abarta123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "pack163-leaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pack163-leaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 12:51:00 -0500

Hello Pack 163!

This is a reminder that we have our Pack meeting this Friday, May 15th in
the Bethesda gym from 6:30-8:00. This is our recruiting meeting so please
encourage your boys to invite their friends. We will be playing Minute to
Win It style games with prizes for the winners!

Each den is in charge of running at least one game so if you have any ideas
for a game to play and want to help run it, please let myself or your den
leader know.

As always, please try to have your son arrive *on time* and *in uniform.*

Thank you,

Alex