[Pack163] Country Springs Water Park this Sunday!

  • From: "Aimee Weibel" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "aweibel77@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 09:11:46 -0600

Hello Pack Families!
The Country Springs water park event is this Sunday, February 8th from 1:00
-6:00 pm.  I have the following families who have signed up along with the
number of attendees. Please let me know ASAP if I missed anyone.

>> Linda Guerrero - 4
>> Pam Koehler - 2
>> Jenny Winters - 3
>> Ambrose McDowell - 5
>> Brian & Logan Beitz - 2
>> Kathie Rauworth - 5
>> Jack Payant - 5

The cost is $10 for each scout or leader and $14 for each additional attendee.
Please pay your den leader at your next meeting. The pack will pre pay for
attendees who have registered.

On Sunday, you will pick up your wristbands at the Country Springs. Jenny
Winters (Wolf den leader) will be distributing the bands since I am no longer
able to attend due to an unexpected work trip. (Thank you Jenny!!)

If you have any questions or if I missed anyone, feel free to reach out to me.
(Aweibel77@xxxxxxxxx)

Have a great day!
Aimee

Sent from my iPhone