[Pack163] Blue and gold dinner March 15th!

  • From: brian george <bjg455@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 17:14:11 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
    This is Heather George and I am planning The Blue and Gold dinner. It is on
March 15th from 4-6pm at Bethesda.This is when the Scouts will earn their Rank
Badge. Could you please let me know how many from your family will attend by
3/10/2014. The dinner will be catered by Qudoba and I have a magician for the
entertainment. We will also have ice cream & cake for dessert. If you would
like to attend the price will be $7.00 a person. This will be a great night,
the scouts have earned it! So please e-mail me back as soon as possible so I
know how much food to get. Thank you so much.

Heather George

hatchi333@xxxxxxxxx