[p900] about

  • From: Alfonso Martone <a.martone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: p900@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 11:39:24 +0100

I was asked some notes about "sending/receiving files via bluetooth". I answered:

...Don't forget that the "Bluetooth shared" space is actually a directory of the P900 internal disk; I leave it always empty. When you "browse the phone" you are actually browsing that directory (but you cannot create directories or delete files using commands from your computer). Sadly, from the P900 you can "send as bluetooth shared" (that is: make a copy of a file in that area of the internal disk) and no more than that. You will find your "bluetooth shared" files in the Beamed area of the Messages application, selecting "Shared" on top right menu (instead of "Inbox"). When you select "browse the phone" on your Mac, you will be able to browse that directory and get files...

alf