[p2p-surveys] SSPP - Discussion forum installed and in use

  • From: Jarkko Moilanen <jarkko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: p2p-surveys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 21:47:50 +0300

Hi,

It's time to start discussing our ideas, research topics and more. We
do have this mailing list. but some people prefer to use forums for
discussion. That's why it has been established at
http://surveys.peerproduction.net/forum

If you feel that something in the forum could be done better, it lacks
something, then just let me know. I'll see what I can do.

You can login to forum with several user accounts: twitter, facebook,
openID, yahoo, LinkedIn.... So you don't need to create account in
WordPress for the forum.

Hope to see you there!

/Jarkko