[oxnatbees] Re: Position of new box

  • From: Sarah Pulvertaft <sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oxnatbees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 18:24:51 +0100

Hi everyone I have a swarm at just above head height in a tree in my garden - anyone want to come and get it? I’m in Taston OX7 3JL home phone 01608 810757Sarah

Sent from my iPhone

On 11 May 2022, at 14:20, Jane denby <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear MaryWe would be happy to help, and we can cycle around easily to you. We are busy this weekend but usually are free. Just give us a shout!CheersJane and Patrick07920485756 (Jane)