[overture] Re: user defined forcing problem

  • From: Bill Henshaw <henshaw@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 16:45:27 -0700

Hi Stone,
I think you should first carefully define the physical process that you wish
to model and then see if this process can be implemented with
some initial conditions and some source terms in the equations.
For example, if the "explosive bubbles" are releasing energy
through some mechanism then this energy will be a source
term in the energy equation.

...Bill