[overture] Re: NACA airfoil grid

  • From: "Adnan Qamar" <Adnan.Qamar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 07:20:14 +0000

Hi Bill,
Yes, I have gone through the example files. There is no problem making a grid.
However, I have issues in fixing the aspect ratio at the trailing edge.
Best,
Adnan

Adnan Qamar, PhD
Mechanical Engineering,
Physical Sciences and Engineering Division,
Building 4, Room 3216,
4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST),
Thuwal 23955-6900, KSA.
Email: Adnan.Qamar@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ph: 966-2-8084896
Fax: 96628021077@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx