[overture] Indexing operator coefficients

  • From: jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 22:21:38 -0400

Hi,

I'm currently implementing a vorticity-stream Navier-Stokes solver for
high Re. I'm using something like Thom's method, which requires me to get
the coefficients for the normal derivative and Laplacian operators along
the boundaries. I tried to model the procedure off tests/tcmge.C but it
isn't working. How are the local coefficients obtained from
MappedGridOperators::assignCoefficients indexed? I couldn't find
documentation for this anywhere, does there exist any right now? Thanks!

Best,
Jacob