[OMB] Inventory List of equipment for sale

  • From: Overmountain Brewers Club <aahomebrewclub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: overmountainbrewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 20:10:25 -0400

All,

Sorry it took so long to get out to everyone. I was going to send it with
the meeting minutes and I only just remembered that I don't email meeting
minutes anymore. :-)

Attached is the list of my brewing supplies.. It is everything that I have
except for my brew kettle, which I will likely convert to an e-kettle (or
crab steamer...) once we move. With this equipment, all you would need to
find is a brew kettle of sufficient size and then you will be up and
running with a full (tried and true) all grain brewing setup that is easily
scalable to whatever size brew you want to do. It's a 70 quart mash tun so
you can go quite big if you wanted to, but it holds temperature superbly
even on as little as 8 pounds of grain.

As I mentioned in the meeting, my preference would be to sell it all to one
person, but if you only want bits and pieces, let me know what you want and
we might be able to work something out. I have already had one person say
that they would like parts of it but not all, so it may be that the pieces
you want are the pieces that they do not.

Email me, give me a call (309-258-4734) or drop by the house if you're
interested. I'm more than happy to show it to anyone who wants to see it
and I can provide pictures upon request (though seeing it in person would
be more effective).